Why Freedom Correspondent Lending?
As a full-service investor, we offer a range of solutions to help you grow your business.
Freedom Mortgage Correspondent Lending is committed to providing best-in-class service with a variety of products and programs and convenient delivery options. Our team is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each client. Your success is our success!
Benefits of becoming a Freedom Mortgage Correspondent Lender:
- Access to a wide variety of loan programs
- Convenient delivery options
- Dedicated support
- Personalized, best-in-class service
- Intuitive technology
We work as your partner, sharing extensive experience to help you navigate the challenges of today’s market. We are focused on your success and helping you grow your business through a comprehensive product offering and multiple delivery options.
- Conforming Loan Transactions (Full Doc and Streamline) and Simple Refinance
- FHA Streamline Refinance:
- No appraisal, 2055 or AVM required;
- No maximum LTV/CLTV
- High-Balance Loan Transactions (Full Doc and Streamline)
- FHA high-priced loans (Full Doc)
- 203(k) Rehab Mortgages – Full and Limited
- VA IRRRL permitted to 115% LTV/CLTV with 2055 exterior or FMC approved AVM
- Conforming loan transactions (Full Doc and IRRRL)
- High-Balance loan transactions (Full Doc and IRRRL)
- No seasoning requirement on non-FMC-serviced VA IRRRLs
- Mortgage-only tri-merge with scores or non-credit qualifying IRRRLs
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages
- High-Balance loans
- HomeStyle® Renovation mortgages
- USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing (GRH) loan program
- Single-family housing
- High LTV financing for borrowers purchasing homes in rural areas
Best In Class Highlights
- Full Government and Conventional Product Menu
- Delegated Underwriting
- Dedicated Account Management Teams
- Easy-to-use Website
- Comprehensive, real time pipeline reports
- Underwriting Help Desk
- TPO approval available
- Ability to finance energy-efficient improvements on FHA and VA loans
- Specialty Lending – servicing lower or limited credit applicants
Contact us today to find out more about becoming a Freedom Mortgage Correspondent Lender !